What's Taman Sari like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Taman Sari, especially its shops. You might want to seek out the historical sites and spas while you’re in the neighbourhood. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Pasar Baru and Old Town. There's plenty more to see, including Lokasari Plaza and Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua.
How to get to Taman Sari
Taman Sari is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from Taman Sari
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Taman Sari
Travelling to Taman Sari by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Jakarta Mangga Besar Station
- Jakarta Jayakarta Station
Things to see and do in and around Taman Sari
Things to see near Taman Sari:
- Old Town (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- National Monument (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Bundaran Hi (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Jakarta International Expo (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Jakarta Cathedral (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do in Taman Sari
- Pasar Baru
- Lokasari Plaza
- Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua
- Mangga Dua Square
- Plaza Glodok
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?