What's Simon's Town like?
When you stay in Simon's Town, you can easily get to the seaside or visit its waterfront. Plan a fun excursion to Boulders Penguin Colony and Simon's Town Country Club. There's plenty more to see, including Boulders Beach and Table Mountain National Park.
How to get to Simon's Town
Simon's Town is located 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from Simon's Town
Things to see and do in and around Simon's Town
What to see in Simon's Town
- Boulders Beach
- Table Mountain National Park
- Noorul Islam Heritage Museum
- Fisherman's Beach
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do in Simon's Town
- Warrior Toy Museum
- Simon's Town Museum
- Boulders Penguin Colony
- Simon's Town Country Club
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)