What's Oranjezicht like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Oranjezicht? Nature lovers can visit De Waal Park and Table Mountain National Park. Enjoy the neighbourhood's mountain views. Table Mountain and V&A Waterfront are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Oranjezicht
Oranjezicht is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Oranjezicht
Things to see and do in and around Oranjezicht
What to see in Oranjezicht
- De Waal Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do near Oranjezicht:
- V&A Waterfront (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Kloof Street (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- South African National Gallery (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- District Six Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Slave Lodge (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)