What's Gardens like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Gardens, especially its bars. Travellers like this stylish neighbourhood for its captivating mountain views. Nature lovers can visit De Waal Park and Table Mountain National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Kloof Street and Christopher Moller Art Gallery.
How to get to Gardens
Gardens is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Gardens
What to see in Gardens
- De Waal Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Bertram House
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do in Gardens
- Kloof Street
- Christopher Moller Art Gallery
- Bree Street
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)