What's Stillorgan like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Stillorgan, especially its bars and picturesque gardens. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take in some culture at Crypt Theater and Museum of Childhood. Aviva Stadium and Dublin Port are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Stillorgan
Stillorgan is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Stillorgan
Things to see and do in and around Stillorgan
Things to see near Stillorgan:
- University College Dublin (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Aviva Stadium (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Dublin Port (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Trinity College (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- UCD Micheal Smurfit Graduate Business School (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do in Stillorgan
- Crypt Theater
- Museum of Childhood
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)