What's Santry like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Santry, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops. Take time to see the sights such as Omni Park Shopping Centre while you're here. National Botanic Gardens and Glasnevin Cemetery are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Santry
Santry is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Santry
Things to see and do in and around Santry
Things to see near Santry:
- Dublin City University (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- National Botanic Gardens (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Glasnevin Cemetery (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Fairview Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Croke Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do near Santry:
- Omni Park Shopping Centre (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Gate Theatre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- O'Connell Street (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Abbey Theatre (3 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)