What's Sandymount like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Sandymount, especially its bars. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take a fun excursion to Dublin Port. There's plenty more to see, including Sandymount Beach and Dublin Bay.
How to get to Sandymount
Sandymount is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Sandymount
Things to see and do in and around Sandymount
What to see in Sandymount
- Dublin Port
- Sandymount Beach
- Dublin Bay
Things to do near Sandymount:
- Guinness Storehouse (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Royal Dublin Society (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- 3Arena (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Baggot Street (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, January (average 117 mm of rainfall)