What's Ringsend like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Ringsend? Take time to see places such as Grand Canal and Dublin Port while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Dublin Bay and Ringsend Park.
How to get to Ringsend
Ringsend is located 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Ringsend
Things to see and do in and around Ringsend
What to see in Ringsend
- Grand Canal
- Dublin Port
- Dublin Bay
- Ringsend Park
Things to do near Ringsend:
- 3Arena (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Baggot Street (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)