What's Inchicore like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Inchicore. Places such as Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum and Phoenix Park are just a little farther away. Dublin Zoo and Guinness Storehouse are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Inchicore
Inchicore is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Inchicore
Getting to Inchicore on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Blackhorse Station
- Bluebell Station
Things to see and do in and around Inchicore
Things to see near Inchicore:
- Phoenix Park (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Harold's Cross Stadium (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Jameson Distillery Bow St. (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- St. Patrick's Cathedral (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Christ Church Cathedral (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
Things to do near Inchicore:
- Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Dublin Zoo (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Guinness Storehouse (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Vicar Street (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Dublinia (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?