What's Donnybrook like?
In Donnybrook, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the bars. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Herbert Park and Donnybrook Stadium while you're here. RDS Main Arena and Royal Dublin Society are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Donnybrook
Donnybrook is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from Donnybrook
Things to see and do in and around Donnybrook
What to see in Donnybrook
- Herbert Park
- Donnybrook Stadium
Things to do near Donnybrook:
- Royal Dublin Society (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Baggot Street (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Little Museum of Dublin (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)