What's Finglas like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Finglas? Take time to see the sights such as Finglas High Cross while you're here. Glasnevin Cemetery and National Botanic Gardens are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Finglas
Finglas is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Finglas
Things to see and do in and around Finglas
Things to see near Finglas:
- Finglas High Cross (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Glasnevin Cemetery (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- National Botanic Gardens (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Phoenix Park (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Dublin City University (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
Things to do near Finglas:
- Dublin Zoo (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- National Aquatic Centre (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Blanchardstown Shopping Centre (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Gate Theatre (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)