What's Playa de San Juan like?
In Playa de San Juan, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the bars. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Alicante Golf Course and Arena Alicante while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including San Juan Beach and Playa de Mutxavista.
How to get to Playa de San Juan
Playa de San Juan is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Alicante.
- Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Playa de San Juan
Things to see and do in and around Playa de San Juan
What to see in Playa de San Juan
- Arena Alicante
- San Juan Beach
- Playa de Mutxavista
Things to do near Playa de San Juan:
- Alicante Golf Course (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Gran Via Shopping Center (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Plaza Mar 2 Shopping Centre (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Alicante Museum of Contemporary Art (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Alicante Bullring (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Alicante?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: March, January, September, April (average 51 mm of rainfall)