What's Salmannsdorf like?
While in Salmannsdorf, you can enjoy the restaurants. St. Stephen's Cathedral and Vienna State Opera are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Museumsquartier and Spanish Riding School.
How to get to Salmannsdorf
Salmannsdorf is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Klosterneuburg.
- Vienna International Airport (VIE), 16 mi (25.7 km) from Salmannsdorf
Things to see and do in and around Salmannsdorf
Things to see near Salmannsdorf:
- Kahlenberg (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Schwarzen-berg Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Sisi Kapelle (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Grinzinger Friedhof (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Leopoldsberg (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Salmannsdorf:
- Volksoper Vienna (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Beethoven-Heiligenstadter-Testament (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Brunnenmarkt (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Klosterneuburg?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: July, May, August, June (average 73 mm of rainfall)