What's Salmannsdorf like?While in Salmannsdorf, you can enjoy the restaurants. Schoenbrunn Palace and Vienna State Opera are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Kahlenberg and Beethoven-Heiligenstadter-Testament are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to SalmannsdorfSalmannsdorf is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Klosterneuburg.
- Vienna International Airport (VIE), 16 mi (25.7 km) from Salmannsdorf
Things to see and do in and around Salmannsdorf
Things to see near Salmannsdorf:
- Kahlenberg (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Schwarzen-berg Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Sisi Kapelle (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Grinzinger Friedhof (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Leopoldsberg (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
Things to do near Salmannsdorf:
- Beethoven-Heiligenstadter-Testament (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Volksoper Vienna (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Brunnenmarkt (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Klosterneuburg?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: July, May, August, June (average 73 mm of rainfall)