What's Jumeirah Lake Towers like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Jumeirah Lake Towers, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Dubai Marina Mall and The Walk are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Jumeirah Beach and Ibn Battuta Mall.
How to get to Jumeirah Lake Towers
Jumeirah Lake Towers is located 16.8 mi (27 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from Jumeirah Lake Towers
Things to see and do in and around Jumeirah Lake Towers
Things to see near Jumeirah Lake Towers:
- Jumeirah Beach (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Ain Dubai (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Bluewaters Island (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- The View at The Palm (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- American University of Dubai (AUD) (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Jumeirah Lake Towers:
- Dubai Marina Mall (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- The Walk (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Ibn Battuta Mall (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Mall of the Emirates (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dubai?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, March (average 23 mm of rainfall)