What's Sector 5 like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Sector 5, especially its bars and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as Casino at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel and Palace of the Parliament while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Romanian National Opera and Bucharest City Hall.
How to get to Sector 5
Sector 5 is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Sector 5
Things to see and do in and around Sector 5
What to see in Sector 5
- Palace of the Parliament
- Bucharest City Hall
- The Cathedral of the Salvation of the Romanian Nation
Things to do in Sector 5
- Casino at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel
- Romanian National Opera
- Cotroceni Palace
When is the best time to visit Bucharest?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 66 mm of rainfall)