What's Sector 2 like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Sector 2? Plan a fun excursion to National Arena and Dinamo Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including University Square and State Circus Park.
How to get to Sector 2
Sector 2 is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Sector 2
Getting to Sector 2 on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Piata Iancului
- Piata Muncii
Things to see and do in and around Sector 2
What to see in Sector 2
- National Arena
- Dinamo Stadium
- University Square
- State Circus Park
- Ion Voicu Park
Things to do near Sector 2:
- Romanian Athenaeum (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- National Museum of Art of Romania (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Bucharest Mall (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- National Museum of Romanian History (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Village Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bucharest?