What's Helensvale like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Helensvale. Take time to see the sights such as Saltwater Creek Conservation Park while you're here. Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast and Warner Bros. Movie World are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Helensvale
Helensvale is located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from Helensvale
Things to see and do in and around Helensvale
Things to see near Helensvale:
- Saltwater Creek Conservation Park (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- WhiteWater World (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Sanctuary Cove Marina (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Coombabah Lakes Conservation Area (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Helensvale:
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Warner Bros. Movie World (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Paradise Country (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Dreamworld (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Harbour Town (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)