What's Verdun like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Verdun? Take time to see the sights such as Saint Lawrence River while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Old Port of Montreal and Bell Centre.
How to get to Verdun
Verdun is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from Verdun
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 8.1 mi (13 km) from Verdun
Getting to Verdun on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Verdun Station
- Church Station
- De l'Eglise Station
Things to see and do in and around Verdun
Things to see near Verdun:
- Saint Lawrence River (377.6 mi/607.7 km away)
- Old Port of Montreal (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Bell Centre (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- McGill University (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Saint Jacques Street (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do near Verdun:
- Crescent Street (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- The Underground City (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Place Ville-Marie (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Eaton Centre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Montreal?