What's Lachine like?
Lachine is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Lachine Canal National Historic Site and Parc LaSalle Baseball Fields. There's plenty more to see, including Saint Jacques Street and Saint Lawrence River.
How to get to Lachine
Lachine is located 6.8 mi (11 km) from the heart of Montreal.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Lachine
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Lachine
Things to see and do in and around Lachine
What to see in Lachine
- Lachine Canal National Historic Site
- Saint Jacques Street
- Saint Lawrence River
- Parc LaSalle Baseball Fields
- Fur Trade at Lachine National Historic Site
Things to do in Lachine
- Meadowbrook Golf Club
- Lachine Market
- Lachine Museum
When is the best time to visit Montreal?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -6°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)