What's Highgate Hill like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Highgate Hill. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as XXXX Brewery. Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and Southbank Parklands are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Highgate Hill
Highgate Hill is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Highgate Hill
Things to see and do in and around Highgate Hill
Things to see near Highgate Hill:
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Southbank Parklands (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Streets Beach (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- South Bank Parklands (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- University of Queensland (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near Highgate Hill:
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Wheel of Brisbane (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Riverstage (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Queensland Museum (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Queensland Art Gallery (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)