What's Dubai Marina like?
Visitors really like Dubai Marina, especially its waterfront, shops and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Beachcombers can spend the day at Jumeirah Beach when the weather is nice. Other popular sights worth a visit include Dubai Marina Mall.
How to get to Dubai Marina
Dubai Marina is located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from Dubai Marina
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Dubai Marina
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 29 mi (46.7 km) from Dubai Marina
Things to see and do in and around Dubai Marina
What to see in Dubai Marina
- Jumeirah Beach
- Mohammad Bin Ahmed Al Mulla Mosque
Things to do in Dubai Marina
- Dubai Marina Mall
- The Walk
- Skydive Dubai
- The Beach Mall
When is the best time to visit Dubai?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, March (average 23 mm of rainfall)