Accessible Hotels in Eastern Shore of Virginia
Search Eastern Shore of Virginia Accessible Hotels
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View Eastern Shore of Virginia Accessible Hotels on a map
- Cape Charles Beach
- Kiptopeke State Park
- Assateague Lighthouse
- Assateague Beach
- Wallops Flight Facility
- Bay Creek Golf Club
- Northampton Shopping Center
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel
- Eastern Shore of Virginia National Wildlife Refuge
- Barrier Islands Center
- Museum of Chincoteague
- North Street Market
- Captain Timothy Hill House
- Red Queen Gallery
- Hang Glide Virginia
- John Custis' Tomb
- North Street Playhouse
- SouthEast Expeditions
Best Accessible Hotels in Eastern Shore of Virginia with Disabled Facilities
Some of our more popular options include:
1. Best Western Plus Chincoteague Island
2. Refuge Inn
3. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Chincoteague Island
4. Marina Bay Hotel & Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
5. Anchor Inn
About Our Eastern Shore of Virginia Hotels with Disabled Facilities
Book a Eastern Shore of Virginia hotel with in-room accessibility, and enjoy your stay in the city.
On Hotels.com you will find large rooms with widened doorways for wheelchairs, grab bars in bathtubs, walk-in bathtubs and many other features.
Save on Eastern Shore of Virginia accessible hotels with disabled facilities
While the average room in Eastern Shore of Virginia costs, €111/night, there's no reason you need to pay that much.
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 2 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Collect 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!