What's Bundall like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Bundall? Surfers Paradise Beach and Cavill Avenue are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Slingshot and Broadwater Parklands.
How to get to Bundall
Bundall is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Bundall
Things to see and do in and around Bundall
Things to see near Bundall:
- Surfers Paradise Beach (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Broadwater Parklands (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- SkyPoint Observation Deck (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Budds Beach (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Bundall:
- Cavill Avenue (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Slingshot (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Robina Town Centre (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Southport Golf Club (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Chevron Renaissance (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)