3-Star Hotels in Miami Beach
Get Secret Prices on selected hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
View Miami Beach 3-Star Hotels on a map
- Ocean Drive
- Lincoln Road Mall
- Aventura Mall
- Miami Beach Convention Center
- Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino
- Surfside Beach
- Golden Beach
- Fillmore Miami Beach
- Lummus Park Beach
- Bal Harbour Shops
- Normandy Shores Golf Club
- Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County
- Flamingo Park
- Bayshore Municipal Golf Course
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- South Pointe Park
- Fisher Island
- Miami Beach Golf Club
- Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach
Best Miami Beach Three Star Hotels
If you need help deciding on the right one, we have a total of 49265 reviews across all hotels to help you make up your mind.
The 5 most popular 3-star Miami Beach hotels at the moment are:
1. America Luxury Intracoastal Apartments
2. Villa Anna Boutique Apartments
3. Miami Whitehouse Apartments
4. Abae Hotel
5. Bars B&B South Beach Miami Boutique Hotel
Three star hotels on Hotels.com
We offer several types of 3 star accommodation, and when you search you can combine your choice with services like airport transfers or business facilities to tailor your stay.
With Hotels.com’s wide range of accommodation in Miami Beach, Florida, it is easy to find the three star hotel that is most suitable for you. No matter whether you are looking for a comfortable and affordable Miami Beach city centre hotel or one in a particular neighbourhood which doesn’t break the bank, you will find something you like amongst our 184 options.
Ways to save even more on your 3-star hotel
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 2 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
Miami Beach Travel Guides & Things To Do
Miami Beach may have its fair share of retro and kitschy surf shops, but they are far outnumbered by...
Thanks to its sunny skies and picturesque, sandy shores, Miami Beach has been a favorite tourist des...
Nightlife is a cornerstone of the culture in Miami Beach. You’ll find throngs of late night revelers...