What's Gaslamp Quarter like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Gaslamp Quarter, especially its shops and entertainment venues. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants and bars. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Harlem of the West Sites and Historic Juke Joint Cafe. There's plenty more to see, including Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House and Lyceum Theatre.
How to get to Gaslamp Quarter
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Gaslamp Quarter
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Gaslamp Quarter
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Gaslamp Quarter
Things to see and do in and around Gaslamp Quarter
What to see in Gaslamp Quarter
- Harlem of the West Sites
- Historic Juke Joint Cafe
Things to do in Gaslamp Quarter
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- Lyceum Theatre
- San Diego Repertory Theater
- Sculpture Garden
- Spreckels Theater
When is the best time to visit San Diego?
- Hottest months: September, August, July, October (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: December, February, January, March (average 51 mm of rainfall)