What's New Britain like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider New Britain? Places such as National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa and Kids' Castle are just a little farther away. Mercer Museum and Fonthill Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to New Britain
New Britain is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of New Britain Township.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from New Britain
- Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from New Britain
- Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from New Britain
Things to see and do in and around New Britain
Things to see near New Britain:
- National Shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Kids' Castle (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Fonthill Museum (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Peace Valley Park (1.9 mi/3 km away)
Things to do near New Britain:
- Mercer Museum (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Hatfield Ice Arena (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Pearl S. Buck House (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- James A. Michener Art Museum (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Moravian Tile and Pottery Works (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit New Britain Township?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, September, June, May (average 116 mm of rainfall)