What is North Syracuse like for cheap hotels?
There are countless ways to visit the family-friendly city of North Syracuse for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map and venture out to discover a side to this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who visit North Syracuse really seem to like the shopping and restaurants, which are great ways to discover the area. Take a selfie at Brooklawn Golf Course for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes North Syracuse a favourite with budget-conscious visitors looking for a trip to remember. Don't let your budget stop you from making the most of everything that North Syracuse has to offer. The right hotel is just a click away!
What are the best things to see and do in North Syracuse?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in North Syracuse, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- NBT Bank Stadium (4.3 mi/7 km)
- Onondaga Lake Park (4.5 mi/7.2 km)
- Lake Onondaga (4.5 mi/7.3 km)
- Destiny USA (5 mi/8 km)
- St. Joseph’s Health Amphitheater at Lakeview (5.7 mi/9.2 km)
- Clinton Square (5.9 mi/9.5 km)
- Landmark Theatre (6.1 mi/9.9 km)
- Armory Square (6.2 mi/9.9 km)
- New York State Fairgrounds (6.2 mi/10 km)
- Oneida Shores Park (6.2 mi/10.1 km)