What's North End like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that North End has to offer, including its waterfront. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops and restaurants. Take a fun excursion to Boston Harbor. There's plenty more to see, including Old North Church and Paul Revere House.
How to get to North End
North End is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from North End
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from North End
- Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 13.7 mi (22 km) from North End
Things to see and do in and around North End
What to see in North End
- Boston Harbor
- Old North Church
- Paul Revere House
- The Freedom Trail
- Statue of Paul Revere
Things to do near North End:
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- New England Aquarium (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- USS Constitution Museum (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Orpheum Theater (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Museum of Science (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
Other popular North End attractions
- Saint Leonard of Port Maurice
- Printing Office of Edes and Gill
- All Saints Way
- Copp's Hill Burying Ground
- Narrowest House
When is the best time to visit Boston?