Where is Torpy Park Beach?
Minocqua is home to Torpy Park Beach. Minocqua is a family-friendly city known for its shops and restaurants. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Campanile Center for the Arts and Wildwood Wildlife Park and Nature Center.
Things to see and do near Torpy Park Beach
What to see near Torpy Park Beach
- Wildwood Wildlife Park and Nature Center
- Bearskin State Trail
- Minocqua Park Complex
Things to do near Torpy Park Beach
- Campanile Center for the Arts
- Timber Ridge Golf Club
- Island City Antique Market
- Dr. Kate Museum
- Rock Falls Riding Stable LLC
How to get to Torpy Park Beach
Flights to Minocqua
- Rhinelander, WI (RHI-Oneida County), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from central Minocqua