What's Oliveira do Douro like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Oliveira do Douro. Take time to see places such as Duoro River and Lavandeira Municipal Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Real Companhia Velha Cellars.
How to get to Oliveira do Douro
Oliveira do Douro is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Vila Nova de Gaia.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Oliveira do Douro
Things to see and do in and around Oliveira do Douro
What to see in Oliveira do Douro
- Duoro River
- Lavandeira Municipal Park
Things to do near Oliveira do Douro:
- Real Companhia Velha Cellars (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- El Corte Inglés de Gaia (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Sandeman Cellars (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Porto Coliseum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Majestic Café (1.9 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vila Nova de Gaia?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, October (average 158 mm of rainfall)