What's Project 8 like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Project 8. Visit places such as SM North EDSA and TriNoma when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Quezon Memorial Circle and Tomas Morato Ave are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Project 8
Project 8 is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Quezon City.
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Project 8
Things to see and do in and around Project 8
Things to see near Project 8:
- Quezon Memorial Circle (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- University of the Philipppines-Diliman (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Smart Araneta Coliseum (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Ateneo de Manila University (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- University of Santo Tomas (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Project 8:
- SM North EDSA (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- TriNoma (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Tomas Morato Ave (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- New Frontier Theater (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Gateway Mall (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Quezon City?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 365 mm of rainfall)