What's Parkway-South Sacramento like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Parkway-South Sacramento. Places to visit such as Sacramento Zoo and Granite Regional Park are not far away. California Highway Patrol Headquarters and Fort Sutter State Historical Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Parkway-South Sacramento
Parkway-South Sacramento is located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the heart of Sacramento.
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.6 km) from Parkway-South Sacramento
Getting to Parkway-South Sacramento on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- 47th Avenue Station
- Florin Station
- Meadowview Station
Things to see and do in and around Parkway-South Sacramento
Things to see near Parkway-South Sacramento:
- Granite Regional Park (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- California Highway Patrol Headquarters (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- California State University Sacramento (3.8 mi/6 km away)
- Fort Sutter State Historical Park (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Sacramento Capitol Park (4.9 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Parkway-South Sacramento:
- Sacramento Zoo (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- William Land Park (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Funderland (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Fairytale Town (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- State Indian Museum (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sacramento?