What's Pasar Manggis like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Pasar Manggis? Bundaran Hi and National Monument are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Taman Mini Indonesia Indah is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Pasar Manggis
Pasar Manggis is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 14.3 mi (23 km) from Pasar Manggis
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Pasar Manggis
Things to see and do in and around Pasar Manggis
Things to see near Pasar Manggis:
- Golden Triangle (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Bundaran Hi (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- National Monument (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Taman Suropati (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Pasar Manggis:
- Kota Kasablanka Mall (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Kuningan City Mall (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- ITC Kuningan (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Ambassador Mall (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Plaza Indonesia (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)