What's Arrifana like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Arrifana? Places to visit such as Perlim and Santa Maria da Feira Castle are not far away. St. George's Waterfall and Europarque Conference Center are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Arrifana
Arrifana is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Santa Maria da Feira.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from Arrifana
Things to see and do in and around Arrifana
Things to see near Arrifana:
- Santa Maria da Feira Castle (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- St. George's Waterfall (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Europarque Conference Center (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Municipality of Parque do Rio Ul (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Parque Urbano do Rio Ul (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near Arrifana:
- Perlim (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Museum of the Chapelaria (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Santa Maria da Feira?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, December, October (average 158 mm of rainfall)