What's Seocho 2-dong like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Seocho 2-dong? Take time to see places such as Teheranno and KEPCO Art Center while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Samsung D’Light and Diplomatic History Museum.
How to get to Seocho 2-dong
Seocho 2-dong is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Seocho 2-dong
Things to see and do in and around Seocho 2-dong
Things to see near Seocho 2-dong:
- GT Tower (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Seoul National University (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- N Seoul Tower (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Seoul Forest (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Chung-Ang University (4 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do in Seocho 2-dong
- KEPCO Art Center
- Samsung D’Light
- Diplomatic History Museum
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 224 mm of rainfall)