What's Warrenmount like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Warrenmount? Take time to see the sights such as Teeling Whiskey Distillery while you're here. St. Patrick's Cathedral and Vicar Street are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Warrenmount
Warrenmount is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from Warrenmount
Things to see and do in and around Warrenmount
Things to see near Warrenmount:
- St. Patrick's Cathedral (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Christ Church Cathedral (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Dublin Castle (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Royal College of Surgeons (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- St. Stephen's Green (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
Things to do near Warrenmount:
- Vicar Street (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Guinness Storehouse (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Dublinia (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Gaiety Theatre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Olympia Theatre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)