What's Whitehall like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Whitehall. Take time to see the sights such as Omni Park Shopping Centre while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include St. Stephen's Green and Dublin Port.
How to get to Whitehall
Whitehall is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 3 mi (4.9 km) from Whitehall
Things to see and do in and around Whitehall
Things to see near Whitehall:
- Dublin City University (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Trinity College (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- St. Stephen's Green (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Dublin Port (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Aviva Stadium (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Whitehall:
- Omni Park Shopping Centre (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Guinness Storehouse (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- O'Connell Street (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Abbey Theatre (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, January (average 117 mm of rainfall)