What's Pelican Key like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Pelican Key. Take time to see places such as Lay Bay Beach and Hollywood Casino while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Burgeaux Bay Beach.
How to get to Pelican Key
Pelican Key is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Simpson Bay.
- Philipsburg (SXM-Princess Juliana Intl.), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Pelican Key
- Grand Case (SFG-L'Esperance), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Pelican Key
- The Valley (AXA-Clayton J. Lloyd Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Pelican Key
Things to see and do in and around Pelican Key
What to see in Pelican Key
- Lay Bay Beach
- Burgeaux Bay Beach
Things to do near Pelican Key:
- Hollywood Casino (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Casino Royale (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Paradise Plaza (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Dunes Casino (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Mullet Bay Golf (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Simpson Bay?
- Hottest months: June, July, September, October (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: February, March, January, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, November, August (average 133 mm of rainfall)