What's Dămăroaia like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Dămăroaia? Take time to see the sights such as Petrom City while you're here. Village Museum and Arcul de Triumf are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Dămăroaia
Dămăroaia is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) from Dămăroaia
Things to see and do in and around Dămăroaia
Things to see near Dămăroaia:
- Petrom City (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Arcul de Triumf (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Herastrau Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Piata Romana (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Dămăroaia:
- Village Museum (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Romanian Athenaeum (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Romanian National Opera (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- National Museum of Art of Romania (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- National Museum of Romanian History (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bucharest?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 66 mm of rainfall)