What's Ballinteer like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Ballinteer? Aviva Stadium and St. Stephen's Green are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Guinness Storehouse and Dublin Port.
How to get to Ballinteer
Ballinteer is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Ballinteer
Things to see and do in and around Ballinteer
Things to see near Ballinteer:
- Aviva Stadium (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- St. Stephen's Green (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Trinity College (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Marlay Park (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- University College Dublin (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Ballinteer:
- Guinness Storehouse (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Dundrum Town Centre (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Leopardstown Racecourse (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Royal Dublin Society (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Baggot Street (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, January (average 117 mm of rainfall)