What's Cabra West like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Cabra West. Guinness Storehouse and St. Stephen's Green are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Aviva Stadium and Dublin Port.
How to get to Cabra West
Cabra West is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Cabra West
Getting to Cabra West on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Cabra Tram Stop
- Phibsborough Tram Stop
Things to see and do in and around Cabra West
Things to see near Cabra West:
- Trinity College (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- St. Stephen's Green (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Aviva Stadium (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Dublin Port (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Glasnevin Cemetery (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
Things to do near Cabra West:
- Guinness Storehouse (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Dublin Zoo (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Collins Barracks (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Irish Museum of Modern Art (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)