What's Purdysburn like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Purdysburn. Take time to see the sights such as Lagan Valley while you're here. Titanic Belfast and Grand Opera House are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Purdysburn
Purdysburn is located 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Belfast.
- Belfast International Airport (BFS), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from Purdysburn
- Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Purdysburn
Things to see and do in and around Purdysburn
Things to see near Purdysburn:
- Lagan Valley (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Queen's University of Belfast (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Belfast City Hall (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Waterfront Hall (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Belfast Botanic Gardens (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Purdysburn:
- Titanic Belfast (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Grand Opera House (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- St. George's Market (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Lyric Theatre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Lisburn Road (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Belfast?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, December, October, January (average 87 mm of rainfall)