What's Arimacho like?
Arimacho is a relaxing area of the city where you can easily get to the hot springs. Enjoy the neighbourhood's rich culture. Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Arima Hot Springs. There's plenty more to see, including Zuihoji Park and Kin no yu.
How to get to Arimacho
Arimacho is located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the heart of Kobe.
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 24.5 mi (39.5 km) from Arimacho
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 10.5 mi (17 km) from Arimacho
- Kobe (UKB), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Arimacho
Things to see and do in and around Arimacho
What to see in Arimacho
- Zuihoji Park
- Kin no yu
- Tsuzumiga Falls
- Tosen Shrine
- Hosenji Temple
Things to do near Arimacho:
- Stamp Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Kobe Shiritsu Rokkosan Farm (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Nishinomiya Kitayama Botanical Garden (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Emba Museum of Chinese Modern Art (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Rokko Alpine Garden (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Other popular Arimacho attractions
- Gokurakuji Temple
- Arima Main Road
- Taiko Bridge
When is the best time to visit Kobe?