What's Wolverine Lake like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Wolverine Lake? Places to visit such as Twelve Oaks Mall and Twelve Mile Crossing at Fountain Walk are not far away. Union Lake and Suburban Collection Showplace are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Wolverine Lake
Wolverine Lake is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Walled Lake.
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from Wolverine Lake
- Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Wolverine Lake
- Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from Wolverine Lake
Things to see and do in and around Wolverine Lake
Things to see near Wolverine Lake:
- Union Lake (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Suburban Collection Showplace (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Huron River (4.9 mi/8 km away)
- E. V. Mercer Beach (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Proud Lake State Recreation Area (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Wolverine Lake:
- Twelve Oaks Mall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Twelve Mile Crossing at Fountain Walk (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Paradise Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- JD Racing Indoor Karting (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Shenandoah Country Club (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Walled Lake?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -3°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, September, October (average 79 mm of rainfall)