What's Dangar Island like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Dangar Island. Nature lovers can visit Brisbane Water National Park and Central Coast Hinterland. There's plenty more to see, including Bradley's Beach.
How to get to Dangar Island
Dangar Island is located 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from Dangar Island
Things to see and do in and around Dangar Island
What to see in Dangar Island
- Brisbane Water National Park
- Central Coast Hinterland
- Bradley's Beach
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)