What's Boojicho like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Boojicho? Places such as Kobe Culture Hall and Noevir Stadium Kobe are just a little farther away. Kobe Harborland and Kobe Anpanman Children's Museum & Mall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Boojicho
Boojicho is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Kobe.
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from Boojicho
- Kobe (UKB), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Boojicho
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from Boojicho
Things to see and do in and around Boojicho
Things to see near Boojicho:
- Noevir Stadium Kobe (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Kobe Tower (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Meriken Park (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Ikuta Shrine (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Kobe City Hall (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Boojicho:
- Kobe Culture Hall (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Kobe Harborland (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Kobe Anpanman Children's Museum & Mall (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Motomachi Shopping Street (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Nunobiki Herb Park (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kobe?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 147 mm of rainfall)