What's Matsugawa like?
In Matsugawa, you can spend time exploring the historical sites, restaurants and shops. Top places in the larger area to visit include Kokusai Dori and American Village. DFS Galleria Okinawa and Shurijo Castle are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Matsugawa
Matsugawa is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Naha.
- Naha (OKA), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Matsugawa
Things to see and do in and around Matsugawa
Things to see near Matsugawa:
- Shurijo Castle (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Tomari Port (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Okinawa Prefectural Office (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Naminoue Beach (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Naha Cruise Terminal (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Matsugawa:
- Kokusai Dori (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- DFS Galleria Okinawa (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Heiwa Dori (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Makishi Public Market (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Aeon Naha Shopping Center (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Naha?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, June (average 139 mm of rainfall)