What's Steinriegl like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Steinriegl? St. Stephen's Cathedral and Vienna State Opera are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Schoenbrunn Palace and Museumsquartier.
How to get to Steinriegl
Steinriegl is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of Klosterneuburg.
- Vienna International Airport (VIE), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from Steinriegl
Things to see and do in and around Steinriegl
Things to see near Steinriegl:
- Kahlenberg (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Schwarzen-berg Park (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Mauerbach Charterhouse (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Sisi Kapelle (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Kirche am Steinhof (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Klosterneuburg?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: July, May, August, June (average 73 mm of rainfall)