Where is Wallace Area Museum?
Wallace Bridge is home to Wallace Area Museum. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Fox Harbour Provincial Park and Northumberland Links Golf Course.
Things to see and do near Wallace Area Museum
What to see near Wallace Area Museum
- Fox Harbour Provincial Park
- Wallace Pier
- Thinkers' Lodge National Historic Site
- Angevine Lake Nature Reserve
- Dochertys Brook Nature Reserve
Things to do near Wallace Area Museum
- Northumberland Links Golf Course
- Jost Vineyards
- Malagash Salt Miners Museum
- The Pugwash Farmers Market